cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbooks - Open Dialog Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go to the Open Dialog window and search for a workbook the search returns no record.

The workbook is visible though in the table RSRWBINDEXT. If this is not the table that the Open Dialog window checks what is the name of the table and how can I make the workbook available in the Open dialog window? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Apart from what Eugene said and if you have the necessary role and authorization then type in the workbook id or description and "enter". It should display you the workbook.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. Ok the approach I planned to take was to look in the roles table AGR_HIER and take the GENUIID of the workbook and put this value in the SAP_GUID to check if the workbook is in any roles. Will this approach with workbooks i.e does AGR_HIER also contain details of workbooks in roles? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the Workbook ID and use the Function module RSBB_GET_AGR_FOR_WORKBOOK. This will tell you the role(s) that the workbook is saved in.

Jeff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The visibility of workbooks depends on the role assigned to your user. You need either to have the proper role or save the wb under the role you can access through your user.

Best regards,

Eugene