cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Billing Doc.when the accounting document do not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear all,

Someone knows to tell me how can I block a Billing Document when the Accounting Document not generate? I tried to find some customizing, but I didn´t find it.

I´m asking because sometimes the user don´t realize the "warning message"- No accounting document Generate. If I have some option to block this billing, will be perfect for my process.

Thanks

Melissa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melissa,

I suppose you want to avoid the billing document is saved, if the accounting document cannot be created.

If my supposition is correct, then unfortunately there is not way.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

You supposed correct. Can you tell me why this is not possible?

Best Regards.

Melissa

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melissa,

it is simply not supported. There is not any customizing setting to make the system stops invoice creation, if any trouble occurs in accounting.

The reason is that the release to accounting can be easily repeated by Vf02 of VFX3, once the accounting trouble have been adjusted.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thanks a lot for your helping!

Best Regards,

Melissa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Till accounting document is not generated Billing will have status Open, I am not clear what do you mean by Blocking .

In tablw VBRK , you can get data for billing document for which accounting document is not generated.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Melissa

What do you mean by "block this billing". Once invoice is getting generated then only Accounting document is generating, so how could you block the billing document.

Please explain your requirement