Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in VL14L, even having block on SOrder, nt appearing in VL14L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one strange issue

i released credit delivery block on Sales order on 15 Sep.SO having 3 items, shipping people created delivery,shipment PGI for all these items. On 16 Sept. i made a change to the order and put it back on credit delivery block.a

After this The order never went back into VA14L after the credit delivery block went back on it. When invoicing people went to create invoice for this, it wouldn't allow them to because it had this block.

Wondering why this SO is not appearing back into VA14L.

Kindly suggest why this is happeing !

-Sujit-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually its system configuration,

if we make any changes to SO, like adding item Qty or Add new item in SO, system automatically put a delivery credit block at header level in SO,

In our case issue was, for SO, Delivery was created already, and after that User made changes in SO Qty, and to match this Qty with delivery, he made changes in delivery document qty and processed delivery upto PGI.

In this case, if you check,Though SO was on delivery block,delivery was created.

(Here concern was how system allowed User to put SO on delivery block once delivery is created because If you create delivery for SO, delivery block field gets grayed out)

With such case of SO can not be seen in VA14L for default selection criteria if it is delivered, if you change selection criteria in VA14L to 'All sales order' it would show all SO s with delivery block, though its processed further like del. creation.

So this issue is already solved.

Thanks for your reply.

-Sujit-

thanks this issue is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the delivery is all ready created for the sales document and PGI is also done after the credit block is been released. When you made changes and bl;ock came up but the delivery is already created and it willnot come up in the VA14l and what kind of changes did u made in sales order you didn't mentioned.