cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error for WD ABAP Application in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I developed a WD ABAP Application and then created an iview in portal for this WD ABAP application and then assigned this iview to a role.

Now, when I click on this WD ABAP iview it is working fine for the first time. If I click on the iview "again" it is throughing the following error message. Please let me know why I am getting this error.

The following error text was processed in the system DV1 : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

The error occurred on the application server sapdv5_DV1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

I greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Edited by: Gopal on Sep 17, 2009 7:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi There,

I also enconter this problem.

Do you know the solution? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

I wasn't able to resolve this. I had this problem initially when I added my iView to a page and added the page to a workset and workset to the role. But, when removed the page and added the iView to the workset directly. It started working. I really don't know what the problem was. Sorry for not being of much help for you.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I m not sure enough regarding this error but on searching i came accros a thread in wjhich some solution is provided which might help you.

just go thru this ..

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I had a look at that thread before and there is no solution in that thread as well!!! Could anyone, please help me to resolve this issue. I greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any updates or Help with this one. I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Edited by: Gopal on Sep 23, 2009 11:56 AM