cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make Cocordinator field mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I need to make coordinator (RQM02-VTEXT_VERA) field mandatory in quality notification.

I have done this by using config OQM4. It makes it manadaory at the client level. I need to make it manadaory at the Notification type level.

How Can I do that?

Another Q I have is that Can I default cocordinator to the person 's id creating the notification.

If I can do this , than I do not need to do the config.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make co-ordinator field mandatory at QN type level follow this:

Go to t-code: OQM4

Now double click on field "Name - RQM02-VTEXT_VERA"

Now you will get list of influencing field, here put cursor on QN type field & click on button new value(Shift + F8).

You will get one pop-up with name field selection

Here enter your desired QN type & select Req. radio button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CSN

Thanks for response.

I have did the config as you explained. Under Field "Author Function" I have chosen value as "Cocordinator(User)" for notification type F2. When I create notif type F2 I do not see my user id defaulted in the Cocordinator (user) RQM02-VTEXT_VERA field in QN.

Seems that I am missing something. Is there some other config to be done.

Pls advise.

Thx

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code VOP2 select quality management and click on change partnernow click on partner functions from dialogue

structure.For CO coordinator partner type should be US(USer)

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make Coordinator default with user ID proceed as below

SPRO> Quality Management> Quality Notifications--> Notification Creation --> Partners --> Partner Determination Procedures

--> Assign Partner Functions to Notification Type --> Select the desired notification and click on details button.

In Partner Functions for Internal notifications Author Function Field assign KU Coordinator.

Now while creating notification coordinator field will be automatically taken from the user id who is creating the notification.

CSN