cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to schedule a job to be executed daily at 10:00, 12h and 16h

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is it possible to schedule a job to be executed every day at 10:00, 12h00 and 16h00;

at this time, i don't find a solution

Thank's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess the problem is resolved when i provided start date/start time and end date/ end time,

i also checked periodic execution, and i provided the number of seconds for one day

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> i guess the problem is resolved when i provided start date/start time and end date/ end time,

> i also checked periodic execution, and i provided the number of seconds for one day

>

> best regards

in the window where you enter the periods, you can click on button 'other period' and then enter the value 25 in the field 'minutes'. together with your start-time and end-time that should do the trick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the following the link which will helpful to you in resolving in your problem

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c4/3a7fa1505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Vidyadhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

thank you for your reply,

excuse me i was nt clear in the definition of my problem,

in fact, i must schedule the job daily between 10h00 and 18h00, it must be executed at XXh05, XXh25, and XXh45 everyday.

Thank's

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>it must be executed at XXh05, XXh25, and XXh45 everyday.

Define the exact time during the schduling the job, it will execute at the given time.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, but how to not allow the sheduling of the job after 18h00 ? can you explain to me ?

Thank's

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you schedule a job and specify the start time, the job will be started on the given time only. Suppose you schedule a job at 10AM 12PM and 16PM, then the start time will be fixed and jobs will be started at the given time, yu can define at daily jobs. So these jobs will be start daily at the defined time, It will not start at 18PM or any time after 16PM.

Hope i understand your question correctly.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos
but how to not allow the sheduling of the job after 18h00 ? can you explain to me ?

SM36-> Start Condition-> Date/Time

Here you can enter date and time for

1. Scheduled start

2. No Start after

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just schedule 3 jobs to run on a daily basis at those times with the same details

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Sep 17, 2009 5:48 PM