cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Requests wf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand which is the start event after a down payment request creation (F-47 or FBA6 tx). SWEL doesn't show anything and I don't know why. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Angelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

look into

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2002-January/003623.html

Im pretty sure it can help solve your problem.

Kind regards

Mikkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikkel,

I had already seen these instructions on customizing (on another topic) and I need to test them in my system after a transport, I'll let you know, thanks.

Cross your fingers!

Kind regards,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, thanks to everyone, it works now!

I had to add an attribute for transaction code to ZBKPF to avoid that my custom WF starts in too many cases (BKPF.created). I think I could set it in my custom FM for the BTE as well.

Best regards,

Angelo

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Can you tell me what attribute you added?

I am working on the same scenario and for me also the created event is not getting triggered. Can you guide me in this workflow. How did u make the event get fired?

Thanks in advance,

Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

Can i know which workflow ru using for the down payment request for the tcode f-47 ???? and which business object ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again angelo,

A possibility would be, to look into change documents. Try to search out every change doc on payment in transaction SCDO, setup it up in SWED and SWEC. I think this will solwe your problem.

Kind regards

Mikkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikkel and thanks a lot,it's very interesting.

I see this list of objects in SCDO but I don't know which is the correct one for down payment requests (maybe BSEG but I don't find it, do I need to add it?).

After I suppose I need to add this change document on SWED and SWEC (I never used them up to now and I'll consult the Library).

Can you be more detailed,please?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Angelo

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Angelo,

Create a Payment Request and examine the contents of table CDHDR by specifying the user and time. See if a record exists that corresponds to key of the document created. If it does, then you can make the approp. entries in SWED & SWEC. If not explore if an Open FI Business Transaction Event(BTE) can be used.

Cheers,

Ramki Maley.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki,

it seems there are no new entries in that table after the posting of a new down payment request (F-47 tx).

Do you think so the only solution is the adoption of BTE?

Regards,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the wizard for the BTE 00001030 (POST DOCUMENT: Update standard data) which seems to be the correct one for F-47 tx, but I'm not sure.

If I post a document with this tx SWEL doesn't recognize any event. Do I have to activate something after the wizard?

Thanks in advance,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a simple question. You have turned it on in swels right? Make sure no restrictions are on!

Kind regards

Mikkel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mikkel, yes, of course.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using release 4.7 and I didn't find any info about workflow on down payments on the SAP Library.

Any suggestion is very apprecciated, thanks.

Regards,

Angelo