cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 - Stale Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Chaps.

I have a live GRC Access Control environment. In CUP > Config > Request > Stale Requests, the Action* is Enabled and Number of Days* is 30

My questions is when is a CUP request considered Stale?

When does the 30 day period start? I have a situation when a Line Manager approved a CUP request and the request was 'Cancelled by Admin' 11 days later as a Stale request

Regards,

Michael Hannie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In your case, the requests which have been waiting for an approval for 30 days or more will be considered as stale requests.

The 30 day period starts from the day you have created a request. If you have approved at one stage, then the day from the approval will be considered. Hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Venky.

Just to clarify - The 30 day Stale Request period begins the time the CUP request was created. So if a request is still waiting for an 1st stage approval for 30 days, the request will be cancelled by Admin as Stale?

So all CUP requests have a 30 days life span before it will be cancelled by Admin as Stale.

Regards,

Michael Hannie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Michael, your understanding is correct. When the admin runs the Stale Request background job, the requests which are waiting for an approval for more than 30 days will be cancelled.

Answers (0)