cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Bonus Buy Functionality.

Former Member

Dear SAP Seniors,

We are planning to implement SAP Bonus buy functionality. I read many threads in this forum, however I am still having few doubts before making a decision to go for Bonus buy functionality or NOT. So I am asking few questions here. Please answer them, Also please do not give me guess answers. only give a reliable answers ( by saying so, I do not want to hurt anyone).

Also Dear Moderator, Please accept this thread with multiple questions as this thread might serve as single point of knowing several points about Bonus buy functionality for other users.

1) Can Bonus Buy works for VA01 (sales order processing) ? I read some where that this functionality is only for POS Integration.

2) I know Bonus buy, functionality is works only for IS-RETAIL, our system is defined not as IS-RETAIL, but I still can use Bonus buy functionality by activating Business Function "ISR_RETAILSYSTEM" bu T-code SFW5. Am I right ??

3) If I activate Business Function "ISR_RETAILSYSTEM" by T-code SFW5, Will there be any negative impact with my present system.

4) To use Bonus buy Functionality, Should the material be classified as RETATIL (MTART, material type), or material type (MTART) can be any ??

Also, other than this please let me know, any other things I should be concern of for implementing SAP Bonus buy.

Thank you

Anitha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

If your company has not licensed SAP Retail, then I don't think it is a good idea to use any retail-only functionality, because SAP would be able to "accuse" you of using non-licensed functionality.

I think "SAP Bonus Buy" is NOT released in standard ERP.

As an SD Consultant, I also feel very frustrating to see functionality in the system, but not be able to use it.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

and due to this very reason, we were once forced to use the SBOM's as a crude way of achieving Bundled product pricing functionality in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear arijeet,

can u plz elaborate on the solution which you used as an alternate for bonus buy feature. we are also having same issue but we cant use bonus buy in ecc 6 as its not is retail. so, plz suggest the solution so that we may also get benefit from it.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I request you to put your requirement over there that what you want to configure.

If you provide that information then you will get lots of solution from different person.

Hope you will understand this give us your requirement.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please give your inputs please.

Regards

Anitha