cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify color of SNP Production horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Product master we use field u201CSNP Production horizonu201D. In planning book we see the SNP Production horizon with the color blue.

I want to change the color. How can I do it ?

Thanks

Mimir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answers,

Senthil, the link lexplains how to change the background color of the cell without SNP Production horizon.

Julien, I try to modify color with macro but I cant made IF on the attribute of the cell.

I'll be make a complex macro

Regards

Mimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mimir,

Please use the below link under

SNP Run > Interactive SNP desktop > Data view design functions

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/ed/7951c775b211d398490000e8a49608/frameset.htm

Hope this helps you to meet your requirement

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. However I don't know that is the standard macro modify color. In planning book, I just specific macro.

Thanks

Mimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mimire,

The original blue color for the SNP production horizon is hard coded, does not use macro, and I don't think there is a way to change it.

However you can try to overwrite it by macro but I am not sure it will work... Could you test and let us know?

Try just a simple macro test to set the color of first bucket to any other color...

If it work you will then need to develop a more complex one, reading the horizon in the product master and so on...

Regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please identify the macro which changes the attribute of the Row. You will see a step similar to the one shown below,

Row: Production (Planned) ( Attributes ) =

CELL_BG( 10 )

Richt click on CELL_BG( 10 ), porperties and change the number. The colour will get changed.

Regards,

Senthilrajan