cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach files to a Shopping Cart in SRM portal using a ABAP program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We need to attach files to a Shopping Cart using a ABAP program and see them in SRM portal.

Currently we know how to attach files in the backend using the function Xxxxxxxxxx but with this function we can not see the attachment in the SRM portal.

Do you know someway to attach files direclty in the front-end using a program?

Maybe i have to attach first in the back-end and after that transfer to front-end?

I have seen some thread but the solution provided is in the other way arround (transfer from front-end to backend) and then is not useful for my proble.

Thanks in advance.

Kr,

Angel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer but as i specify below i don't need the way to transfer from FRONT END TO BACKEND, need the other way arround (from BACKEND TO FRONTEND) or a way to transfer files directly to the FRONT END.

i forgot to include the function names that i am using:

Hello.

We need to attach files to a Shopping Cart using a ABAP program and see them in SRM portal.

Currently we know how to attach files in the backend using the function ARCHIVOBJECT_CREATE_FILE and ARCHIV_CONNECTION_INSERT but with these functions we can not see the attachment in the SRM portal, only we see it in the transaction BBP_PD.

Do you know someway to attach files direclty in the front-end using a program?

Maybe i have to attach first in the back-end and after that transfer to front-end?

I have seen some thread but the solution provided is in the other way arround (transfer from front-end to backend) and then is not useful for my proble.

Thanks in advance.

Kr,

Angel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Angel,

You can attach a file to SC ,and it is a standard functionality provided in SRM.

While creating a Shopping cart,under Documents and attachements tab,there is an option to select a local file and attach it to a SC

If you are looking at attaching the document in SRM and sending it to BE system.(R/3 system), then have a look at SAP note Note 1057932 - FAQ: Atachment transfer to backend, Required Configurations.

The Following BADI’s will have to be implemented to allow the above functionality

For transfer of attachments in PO , activate the BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK. Set the values of the following parameters in the

method BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK~Fill_PO_INTERFACE

CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'

CV_ATTACH_BE_STORAGE_CAT = 'DMS_C1_ST'

CV_ATTACH_BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

For transfer of attachments in PR, activate the BADI

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK. Set the values of the following parameters in the method BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK~FILL_REQ_INTERFACE

CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'

CV_ATTACH_BE_STORAGE_CAT = 'DMS_C1_ST'

CV_ATTACH_BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

Award points if useful.

Thanks

Arshad