Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass roles deletetion (PFCG ?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

I'd like to do a mass roles deletetion as : "all client roles begining with ZFI* ".

I did nt see anything with : PFCG, SE16 on TSTCT, SE38 (abaps like "PFCG*"),...

Have you an idea ?.

Thank's a lot.

Etienne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Run BDC for this , Try to select all the Roles with ZFI* from table <b>AGR_DEFINE</b>, then loop each role and delete(In PFCG we have Delete Button also, so we can record it and code it accordingly)

Regards

vijay

4 REPLIES 4

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you use sap standard authorization object and not reporting authorization object that we create.

using PFCG create a role and assign with authorization object s_rs_comp twice, one combination of with display(02) and query = * and the other change and az*.

you may need s_rs_comp1 also, take a look this how to doc

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/fda2a990-0201-0010-5497-b81...

hope this helps

RSUSR002_ADDRESS - Users by address data

In 4.6x you used Role for each users and SAP will generate the necessary profiles and authorizations.

PFCG - Basic Maintenance

Type in a meaningful ZXXX role name and click Create

Menu -> Transaction (insert all the transaction code for this role)

Authorization -> Change authorization data -> Generate

You can create a customizing role in PFCG:

in the menu tab utilities/customizing auth; you can use a project IMG (maintainable in SPRO) to restrict the authorizations for example to FI or CO.

regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your response but it doesn't seem related to my subject : s_rs_comp about BW authorizations and i want only delete a lot of roles (activiy groups), manually.

Best regards

Etienne

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Run BDC for this , Try to select all the Roles with ZFI* from table <b>AGR_DEFINE</b>, then loop each role and delete(In PFCG we have Delete Button also, so we can record it and code it accordingly)

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank's for your response. I'm going to try it.

Best regards

Etienne