cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Config settings - SPM 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have come across a very strange scenario while trying to implement SPM v5.3.

The Technical install has been supposedly complete and I am attempting to configure the system including the technical roles.

Everything works fine in the development environment but the QA system does not seem to have the configuration settings implemented.

eg. The authorisation class GGRC is missing and therefore the GRCFF* authorisation objects are missing too. The SPM tables are not set to the correct authorisation groups etc.

My first thought was to check the BC Set activation but using table SSM_CUST, I can see that the BC sets have been activated successfully. There are no obvious stransport errors between development and QA which could explain the discrepency and what is even stranger is that the Production system has these configuration settings.

Can anyone help to suggest what may happen and more importantly, suggest a possible solution to get the QA environment back up and running??

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please contact your basis team SSM_CUST is not for activating BC sets.

Kindly request your BASIS team to activate ALL BC sets starting with /VIRSA/*

Regards,

Surpreet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that the install was not completed as previously thought. The import of the support packs failed but we were not informed!