Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Adaptive RFC is not giving expected output.

Hello,

I am executing an RFC that takes a table input consisting of multiple rows, with 3 columns. The input is filled with 2 columns for all rows, and the output table contains entries in the 3rd column.

I followed this [thread|Implement com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.AbstractList;; and also this [how to|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/761eba66-0401-0010-b982-d5f5bd9e8f90&overridelayout=true]

I made sure that the input table has all the rows by printing them. Still the output is showing empty, instead of the expected value "X". I am using the following code.

for(int i = 0; i < wdContext.nodeZ<name>_Input().nodeOutput().nodeTable().size(); i++){
//			Check the value of Z column for either X or blank
			if(((String)wdContext.nodeZ<name>_Input().nodeOutput().nodeTable().getElementAt(i).getAttributeValue("Zflag")).equalsIgnoreCase("X")){
			wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("Flag: "+wdContext.nodeZ<name>_Input().nodeOutput().nodeTable().getElementAt(i).getAttributeValue("Zflag"));
		}		
	}

Anybody has a better idea how to get the right value from the output table.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Srinivas,

If you are using 6.0 thn please make sure data provided to input field of BAPi should be in capital letters.

Best Regards,

Pankaj Sharma

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question