cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know what Open FI is? How to use this as a tool to pull in data into a program? How do you access?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

look transaction fibf

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

Thanks for the note. What I am trying to do is add the vendor name to the layout of FBL3n when the offsetting account type = K. I'm not sure how to get there with BADIs and function modules, etc. as I've never used them before.

Any advice?

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Linda,

try to use BTE-event 1650 (LINE ITEM DISPLAY: Add to data per line); look transaction bf34

but i think it's not possible because :

1) fbl3n is for g/L-accounts and not for vendors

2) vendor-name1 isn'in the field selection of the alv grid

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this (not sure if it works for FBL3N - it worked for FBL5N)

1. Append basic structure RFPOSX with your field.

2. Run program RFPOSXEXTEND that extends structure RFPOSXEXT.

3. Run program BALVBUFDEL to delete the buffer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

otherway is : check if you can add vendor account number through OBVU (BSED table)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas and Phani,

Thanks so much for your responses. I've been looking at this and am not sure of the following:

1. BTE 1650 is good - it gets me the GKONT and GKART (the offsetting account and offsetting account type) via function module LINE_ITEM_GET_GKONT.

2. What I'm looking for is how to add the Name of the Offsetting Account --> this appears to be GKONT_KTXT or GKONT_LTXT (Name of Offsetting Account). These "components" don't exist in the LINE_ITEM_GET_GKONT functional module.

3. Is there a way to tell if "component" GKONT_KTXT or GKONT_LTXT exist in another functional module? I was also looking at BTE 1620...

4. Or is there a structure we should append?

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I had same requirments, so I implemented note 112312 as per my my SAP release and I now I get the offsetting account(LIFNR) blank. When I debug it I see the FM is exporting the correct LIFNR, but it is not getting to the screen. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

LInda,

Can you tell me did you ever get a resolution on this? i have the same exact issue here and i have tried everything that has been suggested. Please let me know if you have a resolution or any programming you did that you can send me that worked. I need to get either the GKONT-ltxt or ktxt as a field for FBL3n - gl acct line item display. i need to see the text for the offsetting account number.

Thanks,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Linda

The Open FI enhancement technique was developed in the Financial Accounting component

This enhancement technique is based on the following principle:

Application developers must define their interface in a function module. An assignment table is read in the corresponding (generated) code, and the customer modules assigned are called dynamically.

This technique differentiates between enhancements that are only allowed to have one implementation and enhancements that can call multiple implementations in any sequence desired. Both industry-specific and country-specific enhancements may be defined.

See this link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/eb/3e7ceb940e11d295df0000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Thnaks

sat