cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No items selected (see long text) Message No: MSITEM033

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapiens,

I am trying the command (FS10N) to display the Balance, bal is displayed afterwards and then when I am just clicking the balance for one of the month I am getting the message as follows :

"No items selected (see long text)" Message No: MSITEM033

No line items meeting your selection criteria could be read. This could be for the following reasons:

1.) No corresponding items have been posted.

2.) You are not authorized to display this data.

3.) The items have already been archived.

Thank You in Advance

MS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the GL master data record and see if you are set up for line item display in the control tab. If not checked then you can't display line items. Otherwise, you need to check what the message has recommended. Is your security adequate?If yes then has the data been archived?

pls assign points if helpful as a way to say thanks.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

fernando_evangelista
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the following notes.

Note 1437341 - Correction of BSEG/Index tables after note 1323960

Note 1323960 - Incorrect entry '/' in SKB1-XLGCLR and BSEG-XLGCLR

Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program RFSEPA01 through SE38 or SA38 after selecting the check box in line item display in FS00 for that GL and see the effects in FS10N ot FBL3N.

fernando_evangelista
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Possible symptoms:

1. The system does not generate any line items and/or open items.

2. The field SKB1-XLGCLR is filled with '/'.

3. You transfer G/L account master data to different company codes

using transaction FS15 (program RFBISA10). During the direct

transfer with the "Update File Immediately" option, the system

issues error message FH 700:

Field '': Enter ' ' or 'X'

4. When you process the batch input session that was created by the

program RFBISA00 or RFBISA10, the system issues error message 00 349

"Field SKB1-XLGCLR does not exist in the screen SAPMF02H 0110".

please see the solution from the attached note 1323960:

steps 2-6:

"..

2. Generate the program RFBISA02 using the program RFBISAG0:

3 Generate the program RFBISA11 using the program RFBISAG1:

4. Generate the program RFBISA52 using the program RFBISAG1:

5. Generate the include using the program

SAPGL_ACCOUNT_MASTER_GENERATE:

6. For symptom 1 or 2 only:

I hope I could be of assistance.

Kind regards,

Fernando

0 Kudos

Hello all,

hopefully someone is still watching this thread as I have the same issue, but a slightly different question....

I am a BASIS guy, not a FI/CO guy, but with some assistance from one of our FI/CO consultants, I've established that the reason for the message is that the data has actually been archived.

So, for example, for a fiscal year, I can display the documents via FS10N for periods 4-12, but not for periods 1-3, because this data has been archived. So I know the accounts are set up correctly and the transaction is working properly.

My question is.....is there any other way within SAP that I can determine what these documents are?

Or am I looking at writing an ABAP to retrieve the info directly from the archive files?

Regards....John

0 Kudos

Hello all,

hopefully someone is still watching this thread as I have the same issue, but a slightly different question....

I am a BASIS guy, not a FI/CO guy, but with some assistance from one of our FI/CO consultants, I've established that the reason for the message is that the data has actually been archived.

So, for example, for a fiscal year, I can display the documents via FS10N for periods 4-12, but not for periods 1-3, because this data has been archived. So I know the accounts are set up correctly and the transaction is working properly.

My question is.....is there any other way within SAP that I can determine what these documents are?

Or am I looking at writing an ABAP to retrieve the info directly from the archive files?

Regards....John

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Regards....John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu Shudhan,

Could you find the reason for that, I am also facing the same issue. Plz. help me out.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution for this

Please suggest

Thanks

Bali

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run FBL3N to cross check whether you can see the items. The FS10N drilldown goes to this transaction so an analysis of the reason is easier here.

Kind regards

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not activated 'Line Item Display' for the said account. If this is not activated, the system only records the totals and not the line item details. When you dblclick on the FS10N line item, the system tries to get the line items for that GL account. It doesnt obviously find any as you have told the system not to maintain.

You go to FS00 and check the box 'Line Item Display' for that account. After this, all further transactions will have line item details. But the effect will not be retrospective. You might find any SAP programs to update the retrospective transactions.

Ravi.