cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating multiple SBO databases with B1i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

i read some doucmentation provided by SAP but i am still not very familiar with the B1i topic. So, thats my question: Is it possible to use B1i with several SBO DBs to build an item master data or business partner master data distribution scenario without the use of mySAP or any other ERP systems?

My intention is to distribute e.g. item master data from a central adminstrated database to multiple SBO databases.

Thanks for your help and best regards.

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Holger,

B1i will allow you to integrate Business One Db's to other Business One Db's. The initial GA release of B1i at the end of Q2 is geared to integrate a mySAP/R3 system as a headquarters to its Business One subsidiary(s). This is what the "out-of-the-box" content has been created for, but all of the adapters and connectivity needed between one or more Business One systems is available out of the box. You would simply need to build your required business scenarios in B1i.

Hope that helps,

Eddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much guys. Both answers are very helpful.

Eddy, is there some more documentation available? I already read the "SAP Business One Version 2005 integration for SAP NetWeaver" pdf.

Best regards

Holger

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Holger,

There is more information on the SAP Business One Integration Technology located on the SAP PartnerEdge Portal under SAP Business One > Solution Overview > Integration Capabilities.

Hope that helps,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One solution to B1 to B1 integration is a SAP certified ISV solution called iBOLT Special Edition for SAP Business One. This product allows you to create real time integration points between different DBs that are driven by business processes without programming.

We have used the product to create the logic to allow intercompany transactions, consolidations and multi-company transaction roll-up. With and without multiple instances of SAP B1

For more information go to magicsoftware.com