cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate from Production chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with a scenario where i want to produce a Quality certificate for a Finished Product (In house produced with repetitive manufacturing process) which is not QM active but the material used to produce that FG having QM activated i.e we a doing result recording & UD.

Now i have prepared cerificate profile & assigned spefication's of the RM which is consumed during production of FG. I have selected Result origion as " inspect/batch from production chain" then i have assigned the RM in " Maintain Selection criteria & Material sequence".

I have assigned this profile to the FG material with key combination.

I did all above required setting for Creation of Certificate but still i am not able to print the certificate & getting error

Please let me know anything is missing?

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simvivek

Kindly check this link below. If any issues please let me know as this is working fine for me

Link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID1268844150DB10522315885668205872End?rid=/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331]

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Your information really helped me lot to solve issue.

Actually i have lot updated batch where used list.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check ,

1) Weather all characteristics are closed in result recording.

2) selected result origin as inspection specification from production in certificate profile

3) Material( with QM) is consumed in the main fert material in production

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick response,

The answer for all your questions is YES

Anything else i need to check OR do you have any idea about the FM used for " Result origion from Production chain"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. At the time of creation of profile u needs to check wheather it is realesed.

2. have you checked the the insp spec origin it must be material spec from production chain

and ther should not be any message when u check the assignment of profile.

Thanks,

Nilesh