cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whice creating delivery with ref to quantity contract system showing error that Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZCQ.Already I have done sales doc copy control.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

RAj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not create a Delivery with respect to Contract.

You are suppose to create Sales Order with reference to Contract first, and then with reference to Sales Order you can create the Delivery.

regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will create sales order with ref to contract,Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Contract dont have the schedule lines...I guess delivey cant be done with reference to the Contract. But just give a try ...Go to VTLA and copy from the standard OR to LF copy control and rename as per your requirements and test it.

Thanks

Isaac

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA01 and create a sales order with reference to your contract.

When you will save the sales order, it will give you the document no. just like Contract. Now you go to VL01N and create Delivery using this sales order no.

Thanks

Amitesh Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is absolute basic that you can not delivery a quantity contract as contract does not contain any schedule line, delivery quantities or delivery date. It is valid for a certain period of time. Release orders are created with reference to a contract. Schedule lines are created in the release order.

So create a release/Sales Order first in VA01 t-code and then plan for Outbound delivery. Hope this info helps you in understanding.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order will be created with reference to the Contract and not the Delivery.

Please try to create the Sales order with reference to the Contract

regards,

santosh