Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Pattern for Table not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have developed a smartform, in which the records are displaying in a table,

i have used a single line type for Header description and for items table,

when im trying to assing a pattern for the table i.e only vertical lines between the columns and

ouetrframe for the table and horizontal lines only for header description .

How can i acheive the same.

Regards,

Niranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirajan,

When you create table, under the 'table' tab right side, you can select whatever pattern you want.

Rgds,

Sripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't use patterns, instead use the individual frame buttons besides it to achieve this.

First select all the columns for the header line, then using the different frame buttons ( Inner frame , outer frame, right frame left frame etc ) set the borders for the header line as you require. User upper frame and lower frame for all columns and use left and right frame for first and last column respectively.

Performt the same for the data line as well. Use inner frame and outer frame by selecting all the columns of the line

Now you will be able to apply different line pattern to the header and line.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table definition, table painter view the first button 'Select pattern' can be used to apply patterns. If they don't match what you need you can draw lines in the table painter.

The available functionality here is different between releases, so you may find your system is not exactly the same. In earlier releases it was not possible to draw lines in the table painter only apply patterns.

But, you can only apply one pattern to one line type.

Regards,

Nick