Adding a customer table (e.g zcust) to a transaction

A limitation i EEW is that you can not add a customer tables to a transaction (maintainable in transaction CRMD_ORDER) as one can do to a business partner (maintainable in transaction BP). Does any one know how to accomplish that with out EEW.

I have worked on a similar scenario where I added a table conttrol on the custom tab at contract line item.

As you already have a custom screen, please follow the following steps;

1. Create a new global internal table (git_cust) that corresponds to the your custom table.

2. Create a table control on the custom screen and link that with the global internal table (git_cust).

3: populate git_cust in the PBO of the custom screen with data of current transaction.

4. Use statement

LOOP at git_cust INTO wa_cust WITH CONTROL contrl.

to fill table control with data from the internal table.

5. In PAI, use

LOOP AT git_cust. 

to update the internal table with the modified data.

6. Create a subroutine (subX) that should be called on commit. In this subroutine, update the custom table with data in the internal table.

7. Create a function module and link it to 'SAVE' event for object ORDERADM_H. In the function module, call the subroutine (subX) on commit.

These are the basic steps required. Please letme know the specific requirements so thatI can help you point by point.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer