Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Adding a customer table (e.g zcust) to a transaction

Hi,

A limitation i EEW is that you can not add a customer tables to a transaction (maintainable in transaction CRMD_ORDER) as one can do to a business partner (maintainable in transaction BP). Does any one know how to accomplish that with out EEW.

KR

Jan

Tags:
replied

Hi,

I have worked on a similar scenario where I added a table conttrol on the custom tab at contract line item.

As you already have a custom screen, please follow the following steps;

1. Create a new global internal table (git_cust) that corresponds to the your custom table.

2. Create a table control on the custom screen and link that with the global internal table (git_cust).

3: populate git_cust in the PBO of the custom screen with data of current transaction.

4. Use statement

LOOP at git_cust INTO wa_cust WITH CONTROL contrl.

to fill table control with data from the internal table.

5. In PAI, use

LOOP AT git_cust. 
 chain 
 endchain
ENDLOOP.

to update the internal table with the modified data.

6. Create a subroutine (subX) that should be called on commit. In this subroutine, update the custom table with data in the internal table.

7. Create a function module and link it to 'SAVE' event for object ORDERADM_H. In the function module, call the subroutine (subX) on commit.

These are the basic steps required. Please letme know the specific requirements so thatI can help you point by point.

Regards

Kaushal

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question