cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have encountered a strange situattion. I have a sales order for which cycle is complete (Invoice is created). There is one production order linked to this sales order. After the invoice creation, the user has changed some data in production order. because of this change, The net value of the header item in the sales order has become blank and now it is showing document is incomplete. As the sales order status is complete, it is not editable now.

Can any one please let me know how to complete this incomplete sales order.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Khalil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil,

Could you please check sap note 106567?

Report SDVBUV00 could help to delete the VBUV entry for completed sales order.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil

The net value of the header item in the sales order has become blank and now it is showing document is incomplete. As the sales order status is complete, it is not editable now.

As net value of sales order goes ZERO then its obvious that sales order is incomplete, this is standard SAP behaviour.

And also you are not able to edit the sales order through VA02, hence the only solution is to update the VBAK/VBAP table directly. Goto SE16N and enter VBAK table.search your order number there and then in command line enter "&SAP_EDIT" press enter. The table will become editable to you. Enter some value in Net price and press save button.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In which scenerio you are working in PP i guess you are working in assemble to order........

and can you tell me what changes you have done in productio order and why............

In production order there is only cost and in sales order there is pricee so from production order always cost comes.......

cheers

shalsa007..............

Edited by: sapsd007 on Sep 17, 2009 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could not be possible .Might be any logic is there in the User Exit that if doing any changes in the Preceding Document , it will make the Value as Zero at Header Level.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Do one think make line item quantity greater than billed quantity then it will be in editiable mode and do necessary changes

and then again make the quantity as it is been billed.

Regards