cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One IDOC to different destinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to think together with you what the best way to implement these requirements:

I need to receive in my XI server (3.0 SP19) IDOC Invoice02.

I need to map the IDOC with different mapping to XML files and send the xml files to many different locations according to the country field.

What is the best way to implement this scenario?

Elad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

Please do have a look at the following link which might be of help to you.

Best Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Better to go for enhanced receiver determination,there we can check condition,based on condition we can send IDoc data to different receivers.

If mapping logic is different for each receiver , then you need to develop message mappings and operation mappings equa to the number of receivers.

first step what you have do,take source message and taget Receivers,check condition here it self,and cal the bussines service .

check for blogs how to use enhanced receiver determination.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways you can achieve it,

1. receiver determination - use condition for each receiver

2. dynamic configuration - determine the receiver during run time. (check sdn for dynamic configuration, you will see lot of threads)

Regards,

Pavan

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

The best approach which I can think is

Single Sender (SAP System) sends IDoc to PI/XI and then PI sends it to multiple receivers (using File Adapter). To achieve this you need

1. One receiver Determination (Add different receiver services/system based on the country code condition)

2. One interface determination (and hence interface mapping) for each of the receivers

say source is A and receivers are X, Y, Z. Then three interface determination (and interface mappings) viz A-X, A-Y and A-Z

3. One receiver agreement for each of the receiver systems/services

Regards

Suraj