Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while issuing billing documents

former_member289871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a billing document and i wanted to issue it using "VF31" transaction.

When i enter my no in the billing doc no in VF31 transaction and i run it, i get two errors:

1) Processing log for program RSNASTED routine ALE_PROCESSING

2) No recipient found for message type INVOIC in the ALE model

My output type is "RD00". I went into "NACE" transaction to check the output type for my billing documents and what i see there is there is no form attached to my output type. Is this the cause for my error. And does anyone knows what my second error is all about. I know it is something related to ALE but i can't proceed further checking it since i dont have authorizations to SM59 or BD64 (Maintain Distribution Model) transactions.

Please do help me in resolving the above two errors so that i can view my print preview of the billing document.

Kind Regards,

Mayuresh Ayachit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

as u specified for the

1) first error since no program has been assigned so you got the error.without the program you can not have a print output.

2) since no partner profile has been maintained for the ALE or EDI , this is the cause for the second error.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

former_member289871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwar,

Do you know how to maintain the partner profile for ALE or EDI?

Kind Regards,

Mayuresh Ayachit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

PARTNER PROFILES are created in the transaction code WE20

Goto the Transaction code WE20 and click on the Partner type LS , There maintain the External logical system details

Now in the NACE maintain the condition records for the Output type with the Partner as LS and the Medium as EDI

Now try to process.

Please revert back if needed more info

regards,

santosh

former_member289871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I did as what u said but still i am getting the error message. I have a logical system called "T90CLNT090" created in we20 and now i went into nace transaction and defined a new condition record with partner types as LS and medium EDI but still when i go into VF31 transaction and try to see the print preview it is giving me that error messages.

Please help me in this issue.

Kind Regards,

Mayuresh Ayachit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1) Processing log for program RSNASTED routine ALE_PROCESSING

Follow the suggestion given by Kiran Bobbala in this link

[How to trigger a sales order Idoc ORDERS05 |;

Post still if you have issues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member289871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw the entire blog which u posted. But still there are issues.

Steps that i followed:

1) I went into NACE transaction. Clicked on V3 (Billing). Selected "RD00" output type.

2) Then i clicked on "Condition records" and executed the transaction.

3) My Billing Doc Type is "F1" (invoice).

4) There i made changes like my selection is based on "BP (Bill-to-Party)". I selected that and the transmission medium as "A" (ALE) and partner field i left blank so it is applicable to all partners. Date/Time i choose 4 (Send Immediately).

5) Then saved the changes i made.

Still i am getting two serious errors:

1) Processing log for program SD_INVOICE_PRINT01 routine ENTRY

2) ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)

Please help me with this guys.

Kind Regards,

Mayuresh Ayachit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Problem lies here

4) There i made changes like my selection is based on "BP (Bill-to-Party)". I selected that and the transmission medium as "A" (ALE) and 

partner field i left blank

so it is applicable to all partners. Date/Time i choose 4 (Send Immediately).

For ALE output you should specify Partner. To which partner your output should go. Mostly in ALE/EDI output types partner would be some LOGICAL system from customer side.

Please take help of your Interface team in ABAP and set up correct settings from SAP to Logical system.