cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing the queue name to the sender JMS adapter at run time..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario where PI is to pick data from MQ queues. The message type coming from queues is same and the procession needs to be done with PI is also the same.That's the reason why we want to have only one interface processing the data for all the queues.

My question here is that is there any way where I do not put the queue name in the sender adapter at design time and based on the data availability in the queue let the sender adapter know the queue name to be processed at run time.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

- Rajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> My question here is that is there any way where I do not put the queue name in the sender adapter at design time and based on the data availability in the queue let the sender adapter know the queue name to be processed at run time.

Unfortunately for JMS Sender CC it is not possible, but other way around is possible. I.e. you can dynamically choose the receving queue names by using ASMA "JMSReplyTo" in JMS Sender CC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan

In XI there is no any en-build feature ,to fullfill your business requirement .

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I think PI does not have a feature to pass the queue name dynamically,I worked on the same issue few days back,but no solution.

TIBCO has the same feature.

Regards,

Raj