cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we select resource in SNP Planning Book-SNP94(1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Below problems I am facing while working on SNP planning book:

1) I am not able to load resource as selection in SNP94(1) standard view, getting an error -Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read.

2) Will it be possible to view in detail level for GRID 2 in SNP94(2) capacity view as it is only showing detail level for GRID 1.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Yes it is normal: this planning book is sued for product locaiton only (or alike, using components for example, you always end up with product location)

2) No you can't. But you can use the "display dependent object (just on the right of the graphic button)

Note: SNP planning book are more "standard" and process oriented than DP. Hence you do not have the same flexibility... It is just because some information do not make sense (what will be the distribution demand planned for a production resource?)

I hope it helps to clarify.

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

understood the functionality of both the views. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hitesh

9ASNP94(1) is for product planning. You cannot plan resources for the simple reason that the KFs used in this PB/DV are NOT assigned to the aggregates for resources like (9ARE/9ALORE). If a KF is not assigned to a particular aggregate and yopu try to load a selection which corresponds to that aggreagte then you will get the error "conflict identified between.....".

Try 9ASNP94(2). that should work as thats the capacity DV.

Regards,

Abhi