cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated entries in KONV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have received an issue where transaction data is stored repeatedly in KONV.

I mean, when an invoice is created with reference to a delivery, having two items(10,20)...in the invoice items are shown as 12,20. When I check the table KONV, there are 4 line items 10,11,12 and 20. (line item 10 is repeated as 11 and 12).

Hence all the conditional values also added up to this extent and values are shown more at header level.

But the values in VBRK(Netvalue & tax amout) and VBRP(all condition items) are perfect. This is happening to only some invoices. (8 invoices out of 1269 created in last 20 days). Another point is this is not happening to all line items in the billing document, where the problem exits.

There were no changes in configuration or code(transports done) in recent past.

We have checked copy control settings and master data... everything seems ok.

Any clues...why this could happen?

Regards

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening due to the inconsistancy. this is rectified by removing the code writtenin RV60AFZC where tax field is called.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you changed condition types recently?

Check sap notes for the same.I am not remembered the same, but it is available for some reasons

regards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurunadh,

firstly KONV is a cluster table, not a transparent one

Based on Doc. condition field KNUMV you can see that several lines may be written for a document item into KONV. This depends on the pricing procedure/existing pricing conditions. Just double click the item, switch to Conditions and click "Analysis". Each condition relevant in the procedure is checked and if "Condition record has been found", data is written to KONV.

I don´t really understand where you see the multiplied values...??

BR,

Zuzana