Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block should restrict creation of Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

My requirement is like

If one of my customer is blocked due to credit limit, then 1 should not be able to create quotation taking that same customer.

Ex: I have a customer A

Credit limit defined for the customer is Rs. 100

Currently the credit limit is Rs. 110 for the customer. Hence the customer is blocked

Now if any one wants to create a quotation for the customer A the system will not allow.

Thanks,

Bidhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindhu

As suggested, GOto OVAK t code and agaist your quotation type under Credit check field assign 'B'. It will display error message whenever credit limit excceds for any customer and user will not able to save the created quotation.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto OVAK and for Qt set the credit check 'd' and credit group' 01" and try it out this help If not Need to write requirement to check the credit limit for the customer .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge in standard sap for quotation there is no credit check will done for the customer ..... only we will do for the order ...... still if you want do credit check for the customer in quotation u need to write routine (in vofm ) and assign this routine in ova8 in no credit check u need to assign there

in the sales document level u need assign the credit groups for your equation document (sales document type)

Regards,

venkataswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVAK and give the same setting which you have given to your sales order type.

Save these setting and check out whether now its allowing you to create the quotation or not.

Regards

Raj.