cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository Filter (Namespace) INamespaceFilter no livecycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I generated a Namespace Filter and connect it to a repository. But the filter has no effect.

From the exteded AbstractNamespaceFilterManager I get logger infos only from constructor and startUpImpl(). But i get no infos from getFilterForRead(). But i used the repository.

Please help me,

Norbert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Norbert,

first, did you follow one / both tutorials:

-

- https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ee3a57-0701-0010-3e9a-dda...

?!

Second, I have deployed your PAR. After some deactivating / removing / creating / activating of the instance of the filter, I could start to debug the filter method itself. Anyhow, it throws some StackOverflowException, but that should be examined by yours (don't have the time at the moment).

Alternatively, try to restart the server where you have deployed your stuff. But anyhow, try to debug the code instead of (only) printing log messages.

Oh. I have to add that I have tested this on NW04 and you are working on SP2, I expect. Anyhow, the example from Thilo is developed on SP2, so maybe you should start with that PAR example.

Hope it helps

Detlev