cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Inconsistency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem about our database. When we have DBCheck it founds some inconsistency in our system. we wrote sap and they offer a SAPNOTE, this note is implemented accordingly. But we could not recover the problem. Problem is remaining. ı need your advice concerning what to do from now on.

Also there is a solution; we know the single table which is cause of the problem(nec.repload). We can make a copy of this table and delete it. After the deletion and recreated it afterwards we can copy the contents of the table into new created table. Would it work?Is there any risk for the system?

Thank u very much....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to work with SAP support as you have already contacted and they has provided the solution too.

People on this forum may not have background of your problem and you may not get the resolution in time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We have a problem about our database. When we have DBCheck it founds some inconsistency in our system. we wrote sap and they offer a SAPNOTE, this note is implemented accordingly. But we could not recover the problem. Problem is remaining. ı need your advice concerning what to do from now on.

What do mean by inconsistency. In SICK or where ?? Which SAPNOTE did you apply ??

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We applied note:142731. After CHKDB process the results were like that CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 1 consistency errors in table 'nec.REPOLOAD' . [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 8990) CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 1 consistency errors in database 'NEC'. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 8989) repair_allow_data_loss is the minimum repair level for the errors found by. and then it said pls apply note 142731.

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You od ned to fix the error but you alos need to ask SAP how to make sure data loss does not happen

What the options are ??

Regenerate using SGEN so REPOLOAD gets populated again ??

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

We tried SGEN and result the same. We wrote an OSS note and waitng for the answers. I told a solution my previous post. What do u think about is. Is that a safety way(Copy table and delete the old one)