Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card payment Dispute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please suggest me how to handle the below points:

1) Bank statement got for Mr X as $1000 towards the expenses. Company paid as per the due date the whole amount. Now Mr X found one line item is wrongly itemised. That is of $100. So how we will trest this as we only have to pay $900 not $1000.

2) What are the configuration we needed when Company is paying the Credit Card Company directly instead of the employee? This is the corporate card which is settled by the Company to the CCC.

3) How we can maintain the global tax codes so that whenever the entry transfer to accounting, the tax code will come as the third line item. I am configured that in all the expenses type but system is not picking up the tax.

Thanks

Padhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for credit card paid by company, you need to setup both private expense types in expense type master data. One will be "private share/ paid by employee", the other one will be something like "pay back private share" handled as paid by company.

Itemization will create two split receipts, one with negative amount to reduce amount paid by company, one with positive amount to indicate private share and have the postings right. Pls also refer to help.sa.com, keyword "credit card travel"

For VAT, you need to go with BADI on exit/ on entry to trigger changes based on trip facts. You can use TRIP_POST_FI to build line items for posting (not visible in UI), or CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS to do change on entry.

"Global" VAT Codes are currently not available. You need to set up same tax code in various tax areas if you want to post to global systems

regards,

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Still I am waiting for my answer. Please answer my question in sequence as per my question sequence.

Thanks,

Padhi