cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition update error :There is no condition update from sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am testing the condition update by condition type K005 , which have been set the condition update indicator ,and I have also set the Max.number.of.orders to 1 , but after I created the first sales order ,the condition record still make effect in the second and third sales order ,which was created without referece to the first one .

And when I look at the cumulative value in the condition record ,it says "There is no condition update from sales orders."

Anyone can give me some light ?

BTW , the sales order type is ZOR ,which I copy from the standard order type .And the item category is ZTAN , copy from standard IC TAN .

thanks for your help in advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are at least 3 things that you will have to check, since records for condition type K005 is created for a specific combination:

1. check if the item category with condition update was the one determined in the order

2. check if the customer has a valid K005 record

3.. check if the material has a valid K005 record

also, since you specified "1" as maximum number of orders, this could have prevented any updates.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Sep 17, 2009 2:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can make sure that the 2 and 3 is ok , as to the item category ,could you give me some more detail information ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my point of view condition update will not block your sales order.

Your condition will be deactivated from the pricing.

Just check out the pricing your sales order that whether your condition type is included in the pricing or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , it did make difference to the price calculation , so the condition type K005 is active in the second and third sales order .

And I have tested to change the Max.number.of.orders to 2 ,but it make no difference .

And I also tested the Max.cond.base value field , I still got the similar result ,the K005 keeping active anyway .

Edited by: deyi chen on Sep 18, 2009 3:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check K005 condition type in sales order. Goto sales order item > conditions . select the condition type K005 and click on condition record button ( Check whether same condition record is acessing in sales order not ), If the value is coming from same condition record and then sales volume should update in condition record.

I think there are no other settings are contorling this one.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

After a complete check ,I found the infostructure S071 is NOT ACTIVE , so that's maybe the problem ,thank you all .