cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting and recreating proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have <b>deleted</b> and <b>recreated</b> the ABAP-Proxy "CO_FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY" for the Outbound-Interface "FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out". Since then I can't execute the demo example. Everytime I call the application I get an error that there is an Syntax error in program CL_SXIDEMO_AGCY_BSP. What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

What type of syntax error u are getting...

Goto the Class Builder(SE24) and just check for error in the class CL_SXIDEMO_AGCY_BSP where u r getting and just try to solve it or else give me the details...

Thanks and regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

The error is in the method "CHECK_AVAIL" and says: The type "SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT" is unknown.

Regards,

Marc

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

The message type SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT has been not created, Check whether this is available in If not available once try Activating In IR and Refresh cache and then goto sproxy and check once again and if u can see just double click it and let me know what message u r getting...

<b>Have u Checked in tcode Sproxy --> SAP BASIS 6.40 --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency --> Message Type -->FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery -->under this check SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT is available or not...

</b>

Regards,

Sridhar

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I can't find a message type "SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT" in the transaction "SPROXY" nor in the Integration Repository. There are only message types such as BookingOrderConfirmation, BookingOrderInformation, FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery, ...

How can I find/activate "SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT" in the Integration Repository?

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

As u told that u can not find <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT</b>.

Also look for the associated data type, (it could be <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_DT</b>). Look for them in the <b>change list</b>, activate them if they are not activated. If they are not in the <b>change list</b>, I think u will have to create.

Please inform when the problem is solved. And close the thread.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen, Sridhar,

thank you for your help so far. Unfortunately I can't find a message type <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT</b> nor a data type <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_DT</b> and I'm pretty sure that I have never had those types in my integration scenarios. I only deleted the generated ABAP-Proxy and not the corresponding message interface.

By the way, is there a chance to easily revoke the changes I made?

Regards, Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

Lets do one thing. Go to the message interface and see what message type is associate with that. Tell me what u found.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

the message type <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery</b> is associated with the message interface <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b>.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

As I see it,

for the outbound MI, <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b>, the associate MT is <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery</b>.

For the MT <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery</b>, associated DT is <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery</b>.

The MI, <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b> is found at 2 places in the repository. I think we r messing up with 2 different contexts.

-Naveen.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

It is better to regenerate the Proxy and activate once again..

Just check this also-

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

what do you mean with "messing up with 2 different contexts" and why are there 2 places for the message interface <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b> in the repository?

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY is the generated proxy class for MI <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b>. But I guess u have given some other class in ur previous messages.

That means, there is problem with some other MI which is associated with CL_SXIDEMO_AGCY_BSP, find MT, DT for this MI.

Hope this helps u out.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Naveen

my generated proxy class for the MI <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b> is CO_FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QU. Is this the reason for my problem? Does it help when I regenerate the proxy and try to call the class CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY?

@Moorthy

Since I use Proxy-to-Proxy communication I don't understand why I have to configure a rfc-destination! And do really have to install the XI Add-On in each of these business systems?

Marc

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

<i>Since I use Proxy-to-Proxy communication I don't understand why I have to configure a rfc-destination! And do really have to install the XI Add-On in each of these business systems?</i>

All logical destinations(SM59 entry) refer to an actual physical destination...

Check this link-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to delete the generated proxy again in order to name the new class CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY. I hope to solve the problem in this way.

When I choose delete in the context menu of the MI FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out there is a popup suggesting two possibilities: Deleting this object only or deleting this object and referenced objects.

What shall I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>my generated proxy class for the MI FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out is CO_FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QU. Is this the reason for my problem? Does it help when I regenerate the proxy and try to call the class CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY?</i>

Marc,

Give it a shot.I think this should solve the problem.

In short, look for all the associated classes, MIs, MTs, DTs. Earlier we were mismatching one class to someother MIs and things like that.

Please have a look and let us know if that worked.

Reward if helpful.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I choose delete in the context menu of the MI

FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out there is a popup

suggesting two possibilities: Deleting this object

only or deleting this object and referenced objects.

What shall I do?

Marc,

I think earlier also u might have had these 2 options and u might have selected the second option, resulting in deleting all the ref objects and that is the reason ur not able to find the MT.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

to be honest, I don't know what to do next! Could you please answer some essential questions?

At what time are the proxies generated? Are they generated directly after the activation in the change list (Integration Builder)? If so, how can I achieve that the proxy objects (structures for MT, DT) are named correctly?

> Marc,

> I think earlier also u might have had these 2 options

> and u might have selected the second option,

> resulting in deleting all the ref objects and that is

> the reason ur not able to find the MT.

Why is this a problem? The needed ref objects should be created when I create a proxy, shouldn't they? And does it help when I rename the generated objects, in order to get names which fit to those which I need. If so, can you please send me the right names for the following objects

Class CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY Proxy Class (generated)

Exception Class CX_FLIGHT_NOT_FOUND Flight not found (only for use in XI Demo)

Structure FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QUER1 Flight seat availability query (only for use in XI Demo)

Structure FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QUERY Proxy Structure (generated)

Structure FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_RESP Proxy Structure (generated)

Structure FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_RESP1 Flight seat availability response (only for use in XI Demo)

Structure SXIDAG_EXCHANGE_FAULT_DATA Proxy Structure (generated)

Structure SXIDAG_EXCHANGE_LOG_DATA Proxy Structure (generated)

Structure SXIDAG_FLIGHT_ID Proxy Structure (generated)

Table Type SXIDAG_EXCHANGE_LOG_DATA_TAB Proxy Table Type (generated)

Thank you for your help so far!

Regards

Marc

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

<i>At what time are the proxies generated? Are they generated directly after the activation in the change list (Integration Builder)? </i>

No, you need to go to SPROXY transaction in the SAP Application Systems,and need to find the SWCV->message Interface(inbound/outbound)->then right click and generate proxy ...

<i>

If so, how can I achieve that the proxy objects (structures for MT, DT) are named correctly?</i>

Whenever you change your message Interfaces (inturn Message Type and data type) , it is preferred to generate proxy once again.and activae once again..

Regenerating and Activating the proxy once again may solve your problems..

Reference blogs are given in ealier posts

Hope this helps,

regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

What Moorthy told is perfect. Please refer the earlier replies of the thread. There is very good doc about the proxies in SAP help.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

when I generate the proxy in the SPROXY transaction, "wrong" names are given to the message and data types. I get <b>FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QUERY</b> instead of SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT for example. And when I try to chance the names manually there is error messages which says that I'm not allowed to do this! Do I have to chance the type names in the implementing class on the "Airline"-Side?

Regards

Marc

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Can you tell from Which SWCV you are generating this proxy ? for which Message Interface you need to generate the proxy..

<i>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT</i> is this message type is custom message type generated by you ??

Do not change the message type over there.

Steps are like this-

1) Make sure that you have message type /message interface are there in the IR.

2) Tcode - SPROXY->SWCV->Look for Inbound/outbound message interface which you have created in the IR..

3) Then right click and generate the proxy...

I think, now you can understand that , this message type is coming from the MEssage inetrface created in the IR.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

> Can you tell from Which SWCV you are generating this

> proxy ? for which Message Interface you need to

> generate the proxy..

I generate the proxy for the Outbound-Interface <b>FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out</b> of the SWCV <b>SAP BASIS 6.40</b>.

> <i>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT</i> is this message type is

> custom message type generated by you ??

Yes and no! When I generate the proxy for the above mentioned Message-Interface, several message types (e.g. <b>FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QUER1</b>) and data types are created automatically. Since message types like <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT, SXIDAG_FSA_RESPONSE_MT ...</b> are used in the class <b>CL_SXIDEMO_AGCY_BSP</b> which is called when I execute the demo examples, I thought it would help to rename the message types as <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT, SXIDAG_FSA_RESPONSE_MT ...</b>. If I let the names as they are I get an error which says that a specific message type (in my case <b>SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY_MT</b>) is unknown!

By the way can I please ask you one question in order to understand the whole procedure. When I call the demo application one of the business server pages of the BSP application <b>SXIDEMO_AGCY_UI</b> is called and within this bsp a method of the application class <b>CL_SXIDEMO_AGCY_BSP</b> is called which sets up the connection to the proxy, right?

Regards,

Marc

Message was edited by: Marc Veser

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved!

The solution was simple but it took me 4 days

I had to define the proxy objects step-by-step beginning with the data types, followed by the (fault) message type and finally the message interfaces.

Thanks for all the help!

Regards Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to regenerate and reactivate the proxy.

Cheers

Manish