cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting approval status in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we have set up a new system for testing.(SRM 5)when the user creates a SC it goes for approval.So based on the workitem i went to SWIA and completed the approval manually.

still the shopping cart status is Awaiting approval.

If i am missing any thing kindly let me know.useful tips will be rewarded

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Please check for the following:

Stuck remote function calls: SM58

System dumps: ST22

Stuck update requests: SM13

System log: SM21

Run a consistency check on the workflow: SWUD

I hope this reveals something.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Evans

Yes i found an error log in SM58 It shows the status text as "Error during the retrieval of the logon data store" and transaction is SWIA

Can you guide me based on this

regards

subbu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Sorry, this is outside of my area of expertise as it is a basis error and so not SRM related. If you search the other forums you will likely find a solution. If you resolve that error and still have a problem with the workflow then please let me know.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Evans,

Thanks for the information.I will get back to once we discuss with basis team.

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Yes you are right in the baove issue this is related to Basis issue.

We have a problem with the WF-BATCH user where the user id was invalid and also The Issue was related to the Target system defined in the LUW

You can find detailed error messages for the specified ID in transaction SECSTORE.

Once they have fixed it our issue was solved.

Thanks for your guidence

regards

subbu

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That's great and thanks a lot for the feedback!

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

In the workflow log (SWI1 or SWI6), does the approval workitem show as having been executed or is the last step of the workflow still the approval step?

Have you had a look at the workflow technical log in order to see if there are any errors in the workflow? You should expand the log so that you will see if you have any 'red lights'.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

yes i ahve checked in SWI1 for corresponding workitem of a particular SC.Its one level approval SC.The status is completed and Result is Step Executed.

And in the log there are no erros but the status is Inprocess.Is there any Fm or report to make the status as Complete?

can you sugggest any thing furhter please

regards

subbu