cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled time for STO PR's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 for the source and destinatiin for grp of materials. When an STO PR's is created in the PreqRel the activity shld appear ( transport ). But it's not appearing for some material... where could be the problem

Becos of this the dates are diff in R/3 and APO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply note 918737 in APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue with STO's losing transport and GR activities when coming over to APO resulting in the dates in R3 and APO being different. I have installed note 918737 and the issue still exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

Though Planned delivery time is maintained in Transportation lane activity transport wont appear. You maintain mode of transport and maintain transportation duration equal to planned delivery time .Activity transport will appear. If you are using APO version upto 4.1 Planned delivery time in transportation lane is not considered. I am not sure but may be this problem is resolved in higher versions.

The note mentioned explains how to automate maintaince of transportation duration.

You can check by maintaining mode of transport and transportation duration in Tlane for one product whther transport activity is appering or not.

But GR processing time activity should appear if it is assigned to ordering plant. Please check Resource calender available times time zone and its validity.

Let me know if this sorts out problem.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in SCM 5.00. The activty transportation and GR processing appears for some material but not afor all.

We have maintained only Pdel in transportation lane thro inforecord ( nothing like mode of transport / transport duration ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

I can understand you need to use only Planned delivery time+GR processing Time for calculation of dates. You donot have any transportation duration maintained seperately in APO.

R/3 and APO calculates date in different manner-:

1. R/3 calculates date considering planned delivery time and GR processing time.

2. APO calculates date considering transportation duration in transportation lane maintained for mode of transport.

Solution to correct dates is maintain trasportation duration=Planned delivery time in APO. Assign Infinite transport resource with 24*7 resource availability. Do not use transportation calender at supplying location as APO considers workdays while r/3 considers calender days.

Now to consider GR processing time You need to maintain Inbound resource to ordering plant as GR will happen at ordering plant and not at supplying plant. If you want consider any times at supplying plant maintain GI processing time and assign outbound resource to supplying plant.

For any details refer to SAP note-379006. This explains this in detailed and very good manner. It also has a BADI which can automaticaly maintain planned delivery time=Trasportation time in APO.

Let me know if this sorts out your problem or not.

Regards,

Santosh/Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

The Pdel time is maintained in Transportation lane already. Also inbound res is maitnained in the supplying plant and not in requesting plant...then the activty ( transport + GR processing time ) shld appear in PR right??? it's not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

Activity GR processing time is taken if inbound resource is assigned to receiving location.

1. Check mode of transport is maintained.

2. Inbound resource is assigned to location.

This is if you are using SNP.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh

The ordering plant does not have this inbound res in the location , but the supplying plant is having this inbound res. Please clarify shld it be maitnained for ordering plant also in APO? We use only PPDs with transportation. The data lile Pdel is maintianed clearly for each material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

Transportation resource only needs to be assigned to supplying plant, unless you are using GR processing time.

Things that will have an impact on your transit time:

Calendar assigned to Means of Transportation

Is the means of transportation valid for your product?

Are you calculating duration, or is the duration fixed?

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are not using means of transportation. We user GR processing time from Material master. Only the Pdel needs to be retrieved from Transportstion lane master data...but it's not happening....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

Please check have maintained mode of transport for transportation lane properly.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have maintained the PDel time for each sourece/destination location for all the materials. The problem is the activty ( tramsport and GR processing time ) is not gettig copied into the PR's.... becos of this the req date is r/3 is del date minus the pdel time froim info record... but in APO it's only the del date.....what could be the reson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

You did not answer Santosh's question.

Start date of such orders are only controlled by PDT in R/3. Transportation duration in APO comes from means of transport, not from planned delivery time. Check the duration in your means of transport.

Rgds,

DB49

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please clarify the problem further

Nitin