cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form printing second page when there is no second page at all-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customized a standard sap script where the standard one has 3 pages but as per my requirement I need only one page with additional two variable windows, one an address window and the other an amount window. I have done the customization and now when running the transaction for the script, everything works fine except, the two variable windows that I have added are printing on a second page when there is no second page at all in my form.

Pls, do help me with this

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For the window which you added go to 'CONDITIONS' you have an option 'Add Additional Event'. In this you can check the first option 'Only on First Page' or check the last option giving the name of the page to which you want to add to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sucharita,

Thanks for your response. I am using an sap script. I don't know where I have the conditions option in it.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You told us that , you copied the standard Form and Done your modfication. Here, you copied all the 3 pages.

1.While creating the variable windows , Those windows might be copied into the second page also. So, can you check once in second page layout.

2.Another solution to this one is, remove the other two pages if you wont require.

3.Check the variable window size and page size . let's check once in print preview of the layout in SE71.

4.If you write a command like If & next-page& EQ 'Condition'. then it could be a problem to appear the variable windows in Next page By one of the able solution solve your problem.

Thanks ,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kodityala,

Thanks for your response. I deleted the un-required pages, so the windows are not in any other page except the first page and while checking the print preview in se71 it is showing single page but in the print out i am getting the additional page with the two windows

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

kindly re check in the "PAGES" tab of ur Sap script , if your concerned page doent have a next page assignment. Once we are verified this, then chck if in teh driver program there is any" Write form " for the 2 windows that you have specified. if theere are multiple calls for the same window.

Get back to us so that we can assist you further if required.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the main window content flowing to next page ?( next page would be the first page in ur case ).

Check if you have given any next-page command anywhere.

Because only when first page main window fills up,then it will go to next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ Sreesudha,

Thanks for the response, Main window data is not flowing into the second page as it has only one record and there is no next-page command in any of the windows

Kiran