Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BAS: how add additional data of a communication type (i.e: teletex) in BP

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to add a table control with data for each Address of a BP. I have realised that when you push the button 'Other Communication' located in Address tab when creating a BP, a popup with all communication types arise. Depending on which you choose a modal dialog box appears with a table control with a specific structure. It would be great if I could use this for my requirement. My question is if exists some customizing point where it would be possible to create a new communication type and assign its own custom screen with a table control with the appropriate structure.

I have seen in BAS Documentation that you can hide a field, do it required....but only for general address data (function groups SZA1, SZA5, SZA7), but not for the data of each communication method (function group SZA6). If it is not possible to store data of an additional communication method, it would be very useful to be able to add fields to the communication structure for fax, telephone...(ADR2, ADR3, ADR4...). Is there any way to achieve this?

If it is not possible, which would be a good solution??

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rosa

Message was edited by: Carlos de Cozar

Message was edited by: Carlos de Cozar

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question