cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAS: how add additional data of a communication type (i.e: teletex) in BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to add a table control with data for each Address of a BP. I have realised that when you push the button 'Other Communication' located in Address tab when creating a BP, a popup with all communication types arise. Depending on which you choose a modal dialog box appears with a table control with a specific structure. It would be great if I could use this for my requirement. My question is if exists some customizing point where it would be possible to create a new communication type and assign its own custom screen with a table control with the appropriate structure.

I have seen in BAS Documentation that you can hide a field, do it required....but only for general address data (function groups SZA1, SZA5, SZA7), but not for the data of each communication method (function group SZA6). If it is not possible to store data of an additional communication method, it would be very useful to be able to add fields to the communication structure for fax, telephone...(ADR2, ADR3, ADR4...). Is there any way to achieve this?

If it is not possible, which would be a good solution??

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rosa

Message was edited by: Carlos de Cozar

Message was edited by: Carlos de Cozar

raza31790
Participant
0 Kudos

Any progress on this? Having similar requirement, i.e, to add pager, telex and teletex in other communication (but in WebUI).

Regards

Raza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Check out the transaction BUPT to play around with Business Partner. In this transaction you can enhance many application level functions in BP.

<b>Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You can add your own communication type in TSAC view in SM30 transaction.

<b>

Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks by your quick reply. I know you can insert an entry in BD TSAC but what I would like to know if exists another BD table that relate a communication type with a screen of my own function group.

Thanks in Advance.

Rosa Ferrando

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Yes, you can add the fields in the tables which store the communication data.

Just goto the transaction BUPT --> Business Partner --> Control --> Assign Database Field --> Screen Field --> Add the desired fields.

Now check the same in the tables in which you added the fields. It should happen.

<b>Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have create an append structure in ADR4 (Teletex for BAS) and another append structure with the same fields on screen structure ADTTX. I have tried to add a new entry on BUPT --> Business Partner --> Control --> Assign Database Field --> Screen Field->Database Field but it is not allowed. You must only add a screen structure within customer namespace. So, what is this customizing point useful for? could you explain it to me?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rosa