cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros for selecting a single cell to copy values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help with macros. I have a planning book where there are 2 key figures. forecast and changes to forecast. i need 2 options for the changes to forecast. 1) save the changes only in that Key figure. 2) copy the changes to forecast key figure. I need a macro which selects the cell and copies only the values of the selected cell.can anyone help me with this. Thanks

Edited by: akshay27 on Sep 16, 2009 8:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

You can try this workaround. Make the "forecast changes" key figure as Input/output.

At the start copy the forecast to the "forecast changes" key figure. Modify the values of the "forecast changes" key figure in the required time buckets. Copy "forecast changes" to forecast key figure for the entire horizon. Wherever you have made modifications to forecast, it will overwrite the values of the previous forecast. This is with the asumption that forecast changes captures the changes in absolute terms and its not the incremental changes to the original forecast numbers.

Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Regarding first requirement, I think the best is indeed to have all toher kewy figure in output only.

Regarding the second one: use function COLUMN_MARKED().

Let me know if I can help further.

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Answers (0)