cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of BADI after enhancement pack causing problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The badi "HEDGE_DMS_MAIN02_THX" has been activated in our system after applying an enhancement pack.

Does anyone know where I can get information on this BADI.

Unfortunately this badi is clashing with one of our own user created badi's and we are now getting undesirable results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig van der Walt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

this problem occurs when customer has as an active implementation of BAdI 'DOCUMENT_MAIN02' and implements TRM module in EHP4 which also delivers an active implementation of the same BAdI .(The implementation is HEDGE_DMS_MAIN02_THX).This is not permitted since, the BADI 'DOCUMENT_MAIN02' does not allow multiple implementations.

The currently available implementation provide by FIN-FSCM-TRM will be deleted (HEDGE_DMS_MAIN02_THX).

This can be done by following the below mentioned manual correction process:

1. Go to transaction SE19.

2. Select the radio button "Classic BAdI".

3. In the field Implementation enter "HEDGE_DMS_MAIN02_THX".

4. Click on the delete button.

5. Confirm any messages that appear to delete the implementation.

I hope this information could be useful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. Do you know where I can get further information on what this particular enhancement is doing. It seems to be referencing a specific docment type that does not exist in the system. Is this document type created via another enhancement or must it be manually created.

Regards

Craig

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

unfortunatly this enhancement is comming from component FIN-FSCM-TRM and for further information I would recommend you to open a SAP support message or take a look at the SAP online documentation.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tnaks for the information I will review the SAP documentation.

Regards

Craig