cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when page break within Text field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on adobe printable form. I have included a text field in that form. As the long text will not be fit in one page, I have used "Allow Page Breaks within Content", "Expand to fit", "Allow multiple lines" options. Now it is showing the data in the next page.

But now the problem is, in the next page it is printing the data right from the beginning instead of continue from the first page. And a scroll bar appears on the right hand side. by scrolling down I can see whole text. But in the print out it is printing only the starting lines.

For example: 8 lines need to fit into text field. Only 5 lines can fit into text field in first page. Then the line 6-8 should continue in second page. Yes, the text field have 3 lines in second page, but not line 6-8, it copies the line 1-3 from the first page.

I have searched these forums and found lot of similar queries but haven't found the solution anywhere.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you,

Mallika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sai Mallika,

I am facing the same problem.

Could you please let me know how were you able to solve?

Regards,

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make use of subforms and possible masterpages.

If you put all your content into one flowed subform, all content will automatically grow upwards and downwards depending on the space that they consume.

This will most likely solve your problem.

Kr,

Frederik-Jan.