Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA process using RAS, no IRRE created

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to implement the RMA process using document RAS. So far, I can create the RAS order and I also see the "Returns" marked on IRRS item level, but when I return, no subitem for returns is created.

Can you please help.

Thank you!

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Changing the "Display Range" for ducument type ZRAS to "UALL" helped a lot. The items were just hided.

Cheers,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following settings with respect to your Item category and requirement class etc...

1 ) SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements>Transfer of Requirements-->Define Requirements Classes --> Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction

Actual Assignment:

Item Category Reqt class Reqt. Type

IRRS 039 SE

IRRE 040 KE

IRRP 204 SERP

IRAL 040 KE

Sales and Distribution>Sales>Sales Document Item-->Assign Item Categories for determining the item category based on usage

Actual Assignment:

Sal. Doc. Type Item Cat. Group Item Usage H. L . Item Cat Item Category

RAS NORM IRRS

RAS NORM R101 IRRS IRRE

RAS NORM R102 IRRS IRRP

RAS NORM R103 IRRS IRAL

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Florian,

Verify your settings as in [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a8df09e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm] link. Also furnish Item category, Requirement type (Procurement tab)

Let me know your observations to investigate further

Babu

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried changing the item cat group of the serviceable material. After doing this, I received the information that the item cat assignment is not maintained for RAS,0001,R101,IRRS. I created that entry in the assignment, and the error was gone, but I still don't get the popup informing about the sub item for returns to be created.

If i add an additional return position on the item repair tab and go back to the order overview, I see a message on the bottom "Generating items for repair / service..." but nothing happens.

Weired.

Best Regards,

Florian

Edited by: Florian Preuss on Sep 17, 2009 9:36 AM