cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue triggering Object Dependency Type Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I was wondering why my function module created via (CU65) is not triggered since all the characteristic value that are required as input have been specified. This happen when I assign one of the input via object dependency type constraint.

I have got a few semi finish goods under one configurable finish good (KMAT). Example Characteristic X's value need to be passed from the highest level semi finish good to the finish good. Therefore I have created a constraint which I created via CU21 using dependency net. It passes the X value from semi finish good to KMAT perfectly.

X is one of the input required for the FM to be triggered. X is displayed in the KMAT level. Despite I have entered all the other input fields in KMAT, FM is not triggered.

In order to test out that my FM is working I manually enter the X field and the other input fields. As expected the FM is called thus it returns the output value for me.

Any idea on where I have gone wrong? Please advice. Appreciate your help.

LittleLamb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved it by removing the input parameter that tie to other dependency. And access the value through field symbol from standard SAP internal table.