cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails Sent to Wrong person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding Approval Shopping cart N-Level Workflow WS14000133.

The issue is,Approvers are receiving the work items correctly but only email notifications are sent to wrong persons. Please tell me what would be the reason????

and i know that the Report RSWUWFMLEC will be executed in background for sending notification to approvers and the BADI :BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI should be coded to get approvals for N-Level.

When i put break point in RSWUWFMLEC and BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI it was not stoping there. Could anybody tell me how to debug these two???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

Check proper mail id is maintained for approver in SU01 transaction.

Thanks,

Shital Nimje

Former Member
0 Kudos

For analysis you can check SOST tcode, here based on the time period you can check to which email id are the notification being sent.

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

Whenever approver is getting approval work item he will be receiving notification mail on his external email id.. Notification mails are sent to the approver mail id which is maintained in SU01 transaction. Is SU01 mail id similar to actual approver mail id or it is similar to the wrong mail id to which currently notifications are sent? If it is wrong mail id then you need to change that.

Thanks,

Shital Nimje

Edited by: Shital Nimje on Sep 18, 2009 7:53 PM

Edited by: Shital Nimje on Sep 18, 2009 7:53 PM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sushan,

Check if person who receives approval mail does not have same mail address that person who receives workitem in SRM.

Regards.

Laurent.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the workitems are going to correct approvers , then there is no need to debug the badi --> BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI

only thing you have to debug is the report --->RSWUWFMLEC

for this you should identify few shopping carts where the e-mails are not being send out to correct persons, then create a new shopping cart with that data.

then you should stop the job which runs this report -> then open the report in transactrion SE38 --> and debug --> system would show few workitems and the detailed procedure how the e-mail id's are retrieved and mails send out