cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is SRM Deliverables..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the types of SRM Deliverables found in SAP SRM,how it is configured?...monitored..?...and how deliverable status and reporting is achieved..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying..let me be very clear..these are the questions(below) they kept me in the Panel..i thought its regarding SRM...beacuse the interview is regarding supplier portal..the landscape is ECC6.0,SRM 5.0 and EP 7.0

• Portal Experience

• Talk to us about u r testing experience related to Portal --

• What are the integartion points

• What type of deliverables/ How big team

• How do u take care of deliverables

• How do u ensure that

• How will u do Mgt status reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

these delivarables which you are talking about are Project specific deliverables.

Like if You are doing a Enhancement in your project,this becomes a delivarable.

If it is a FS development ,this is also a delivarable.

Different kinds of deliverables exist depending on the type of Project you are involved in.

there is nothing in SRM called delivarable which can be configured.

and the rest are general questions.

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a bit information from the Web..Supplier portal is related to SCM and their Deliverables i think..its not SRM..Here is the information

**_SCM Deliverables includes following:_

• Supplier Portal: This will allow supplier to quote/bid to Inquiries. It will also allow supplier to key-in their stock levels. It will also allow supplier to key-in PO Acknowledgment and Delivery Dates. Suppliers Invoices are submitted online along with online DOs. Payment Acknowledgement & Account Statements settlements are also done online through this portal.

• Purchase Dept. Employee Portal: This will allow Purchase Dept. Employees to Register Supplier, Approve PR, Maintain Pricelist, Generate Inquiries, Select Suppliers, generate electronic Purchase Orders & track deliveries online.

• Employee e-Procurement Portal: e-Procurement distributes controlled buying power throughout the company. An employee can generate PR through this portal. Then he can see his PR Status - Approved or Disapproved. If Approved then he gets date & details of product he is going to get.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine Jack.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Black,

what deliverables are you talking about?

Please be more specific ,to let SRM Forum to help you answer the question.

Thanks

Arshad