cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to route the Idoc to Two Different Locations based on the Plant Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We will generate single Idoc, in that we will have 2 E1MARCM segments, one will have UK plant and another will have US plant.

Now in XI, receiver determination i need to route the idoc to corresponding folders.

How can we do this, because in x-path, we can check always for the first segment only, second segment will not come into picture.

Please suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the plant value you can create the multiple target messages.(message split)

Source(Plant)> Remove context>SpiltbyValue(value change)--> Target Parent Node.

And based on the plant value using x-path you can route the message.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

While you are doing xpath there is a check box multiline. You need to check that and this should work for you.

One question I have is if you have us and uk then it will route to the first condition.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can check the multiline present in receiver determination and specify the condition for both US an UK receiver systems.

Or if you are sure that only two (UK and US) will come , then check the condition for Say UK and check the defualt reciver system in case of failure ,if its US it will go to the default system.

You can also try out the interface determination condition, please check if below links can help.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam able to do this in x-path for multipls segments also