cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Variant SHD0.. Field Coming as greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is to hide the UOM ( eg ea) field which i can do it easily making it invisible in SHD0.

Othere requirement is to directly fill the Net Value in Sales Order but at the movement that field is coming as Greyed out in SHD0.

How to make it active

ONCE AGAIN HOW TO MAKE GREYED OUT FIELD IN SHD0 TRANSACTION ACTIVE .

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not be able to set this thing happen using SHD0.

"HOW TO MAKE GREYED OUT FIELD IN SHD0 TRANSACTION ACTIVE"

Because What you can do with SHD0 is limited with SAP given features. So if SAP is blocked it, then you cant unblocked it. But other way is possible. (If SAP comes with unblock filed you can block that)

Therefore try to use any of those user exits, not SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will use of FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ help... if yes how to go about it

Inputs Plz

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't directly enter the Net Value.First enter the Gross Price/ Net Price at Header / Item Level,then it will directly go to the Net Value of the Sales Document.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

1.The requirenment is for Credit / Debit Memo request . Sales Order Type ZDR/ZCR

2. All conditions in Pricing are Manual

3. Currently the net value field at item level is Grayed out

The requiremnt is to make Net value field at item level modifiable/ editable.

I tried transaction variant ,field is greyed out so i cannot make any changes .

The other only option i know to suppress/editable field is Userexit_field_modification in MV45AFZZ......VBAP-NETWR

But when i go into the include no modification in that

Onputs

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

This is not a good way to do the transaction as required by you.Net Value at Item Level updates automatically as you do the changes in the Item Conditions.

Becasue if you do the changes at Net Value then it would be difficult to calculate the value wrt to the Condition type.So better option is to change the Values of the desired Condition Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

I know that but Client requirement is that he only wants to enter value for Net Value at item level once since its a credit and debit memo since all condition types are manual .

So plz tell me HOW TO MAKE THE FIELD EDITABLE , NET VALUE FIELD . VBAP-NETWR

CAN IT BE DONE USING EXIT FIELD MODIFICATION

GOT TO GIVE SOLUTION TONIGHT TO CLIENT

YOUR INPUT IS AWAITED

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION with the help of ABAPer or try SHD0.

But better option is to convince the client to follow the path by just entering the Condition type so that the particular Value should go into Pricing Condition Table.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of going for enhancement, you just try using the Condition Type PN00, which the client can use to enter Net Price for each Item manually.

Once the Condition Type is entered other conditions go to deactivated mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Changing Net Value will effect the updation of various tables ...so u r right not the correct approach .

Can i put condition type and its value in Credit Request Memo and its value aditable same as in screen for Sales Order .

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.You can do this requirement in Credit Memo Request.

Just maintain the manual Condition Type with proper assignment of Account key with G/L Account.This will solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will use of FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ help

Inputs Plz

Regards

Rohit