cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods receipts for PO with RF solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our warehouse,we want to post goods receipts for purchase order through RF solution by scanning the PO# barcode.

Is that possible? If possible can we ask our vendors to have the Barcodes designed for each purchase order document which support SAP RF solution?

My users want to goods receive in automated RF process where he needs to scan barcode and receive it.Can any one explain me how we want to proceed?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

This is firstly going to involve the development of a custom RF transaction to allow for such functionality to be made available on an RF Device (handheld/truck mount).

The complexity of which depends upon whether you are then receiving into IM/ WM/ WM with Storage Unit Management or WM with Handling Unit Management.

The barcode itself, as supplied by the Vendor on any receiving documentation, simply needs to be in a format that can be recognised by your choice of RF Scanning Device.

Can you give us more information as to the level of Warehouse Build, as this will drive exactly how much development will be required for such a transaction?!

thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

we are doing the WM with SU.I would also like to see if there is any document from vendor that we scan and get the purchase order number and the material quantities for which the GR to be processed.Could you tell me if there is any standard transaction that we have in RF solution, with out developing a custom one.

former_member536836
Active Contributor

Hello,

There is no standard RF transaction to scan PO for doing good receipt.We have only standard transactions

1.Putaway by SU

2.Putaway by delivery

3.Putaway by TO.

Regards,

Prashant