Did you mean: 

scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

i create an agreement for 1 item with 3 different schedule lines

1 18/09/2009

2 20/09/2009

3 22/09/2009..

now when i create a delivery. i enter the selection date as 26/09/2009.. so by this date all the scd lines are due for delivery but i see only the firs schedule line in my delivery . why is it not showing all of them as they are due.???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

also pls check the delivery scheduling(material avail date , loading date , transportation planning date , goods issue date , delivery date )

IMG>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>BASIC FUNCTION>DELIVERY SCHEDULING AND TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULING>MAINTAIN DURATION

regards

senya

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It may be two reasons 1 is GR Processing Time at Material Level 2nd is Lead Time

and also check your Delivery Type Settings comparitively Standard.

Hari Mandav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the lead time for the delivery to happen. That is, though you have the material in stock, the lead time (Loading time, trans[poratation time ) needs to be considered in the sales order (Schedule line level data).

Check n Revert

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the lead time for the delivery to happen. That is, though you have the material in stock, the lead time (Loading time, trans[poratation time ) needs to be considered.

Check n Revert

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadisha,

Look in your schedule line at the sales order whether your confirm qty is matching with your order qty or not, if not then do availabity check again for your schedule line.

Regards

Sanjay Sahani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Availability of stock for three schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have enough stock for that material. what happens is when i do vl01n with future date as 28/09/2009. its giving the first scedule line . if i go pgi for this and again do vl01n its giving me the second one.. but my doubt is why is it going all the lines at the same time when i entered selection date as 28/09/09