cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Experts.

I have a problem with my scenario File(EDI) to File. I use seeburger and I have an issue when I put a message.

On the monitoring in Payload/ConverLog the Functional Ack. show me an error.

2009-09-15T13:06:08.651-0700 ERROR [Error:ID=2099;LEVEL=1] InhouseDocReader doSyntaxCheck(): 
offset[1521]: the found segment ST is not in the message description. 
DESCRIPTION: InhouseDocReader Error: The Segment ST is missing in the message description. Check your file. 

I check my file and exist the ST , also I test on BIC tool and generated the XML correctly.

Pd. I use this Mapping PAC_E2X_ANSIX12_204_V4010.

Anybody help me?

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

If you think that there is no issue with the ST segment (for ex you might be knowing even spaces in the X12 cause errors) then check for the BIC mapping designer version and the SCA/SDA file deployed in your PI landscape. if you are able to get the XML using BIC then there has to be something wrong with the SDA deployment in PI.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

have you checked offset[1521]?

For example, open the message in UltraEdit, switch to Hex-Mode (CtrlH), Goto Offest 1521 (CtrlG).

This is where the error occurs. What character does UltraEdit show at this offest?

Have you also checked that the same mapping that you used for testing in BIC is also deployed on PI?

Maybe you have an outdated version on your PI system?

regards,

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Rexter on Dec 16, 2009 2:20 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either there is some problem with data (like mandatory elements not present) or the problem could be that the mapping specification doesn't match with the format of data sent. Could you recheck the field details like occurrences with the specifications.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish and Prateek.

It's a strange error because when I test on BIC Seeburger tool the XML generated correctly.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish and prateek,

Do u think this problem will arise if there are inconsistencies between the version of the XSD being used in PI and the one(v 40010) used in the mapping program.

@Luis please excuse me for using your thread for clarifying my query about your issue.

Thanks,

Ram.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, in my opinion it could definitely affect. Thats why I mentioned earlier too that mapping specifications does not match with the format in use.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

There will some issues because the schemas may be slightly different withe each version. So the map may be different. So you may run into issues.

@Luis,

If you see the xml file it may be correct, but the format is the problem here. So please check the edi file you generate and also the format you got from your trading partner.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi .

@satish the query of mine here is even tough the versions are different the header level segment pairs (ISA-IEA,GS-GE,ST-SE) will have constant number number of fields with constant lengths. Where as the details leve data (eg., PER segment in 850 ) would have variable number of fields from version to version.

So the header level fields also tend to change from version to version?

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Please see an example here:

http://www.anx.com/downloads/marketSolutions/automotive/standards/850401.pdf

Can you pl. open other thread so that luis issue will not deviate from this.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi .

@Louis .Sorry for posting my query too in your thread .taught it would help you out also.

@satish thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

It seems there is some issue with ST itself. Please check the format or the syntax it is expecting, because it says offset at 1521. So its not according to the format it is expecting.

Regards,

---Satish