cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In order that an open sales order appears in stock requirement list (MD04), the material needs to be planning relevant (for example MRP type X0 or PD) and If the MRP type is ND-that is, "not planning relevant", then you won't see the order in MD04.

It appears that this is not necessarily true.

What determines whether a sales order should appear (or not) in MD04 screen?

Thanks in advance

Anton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the issue as no further replies received

Former Member
0 Kudos

What ever may the MRP type for materail --it appears in MD04 because as long as sales requiremnt is there for sales order.

Goto se11 -- Table VBBE -- it show sales order requirements - put your sales order number -if it show sales requiremnt in this table it will show up in MD04 . baed on the data from the MD04 required planned requiremnst are generated .while generating the MRP type comes in the picture.

0 Kudos

Hi,

That means in MD04, even MRP is ND it will display but in MRP run it won't creatre PO is it right?

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it wont create PO as during the MRP run your planning parameters comes into picture.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
It appears that this is not necessarily true

Yes it is quite true. In Material Master whatever value you maintain for the field "MRP Type", that will determine whether the said line item should flow in MD04.

Of course, it also depends on your availability check.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi

When I say "it appears not necessarily to be true " I mean that sales order item is seen in the MD04 inspite of the fact the MRP type is ND which I did not expect.

when you say it depends on the availability check do you mean that a) MRP type and b) availabily check together will determine whether it will flow and that this is not influenced by a) or b) alone?.

Please could you explain this a bit further and where this is Controlled in SD customizing?

Anton